Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

As an international students far away from home, I have so much love from my host family. I do not feel any alone and I feel warm and being loved. I am so thankful for those people who love me and whom I love.
I came to stay with my host family from last year. We were suppose to go to Lee's house to meet family members and have thanksgiving lunch to celebrate thanksgiving day.
However, it was from yesterday I broke out in a rash. After I took some medicine and this morning it spread to everywhere on my body. Then we decided to go to hospital. My host mum just always be there for me and comfort me and care about me .I am so thankful for her love. I am not scared at all and be positive to face it. It is a special thanksgiving for me to be thankful for love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment