Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exciting Campus Life

This is my second fall semester here in America. I get involved with a busy but exciting life. I love this small campus and I love living in Alwood. I get to know all the girls on my floor and we hang out all the time.
Tonight, we just had a floor activity- get fancy for some wings. We went to BWs and had some good wings. The time together always passed so fast, we had good time, good talk and good food. On the way back school, we have been silly together and laughed so hard.
Last weekend, we went to Ceder Point which is an amusement park famous for its roller coasters. This was my first time on roller coasters. I had been so scared to go. Luckily, all of my friends kept telling me "you will be fine, you will be fine". I am so glad that I had those friends to encourage me be on a roller coaster. I did like this new experience especially on Halloween.
My favorite new life is getting to know Jesus and God. I went up to Michigan for Fall Retreat with Christian Campus House friends last month. The weekend was my first time camping in US. It was an amazing trip. We got the chance to watch sunset by Michigan lake. The time we were singing , my heart was touched. I watched two friends got baptized in the lake. It was a super happy thing to see my friends find their belief .   
I am so thankful for God bringing me here and picking me up to know about Jesus.
I am so thankful for all of my friends and the good time we hang out.
My life here is amazing, exciting and brilliant.
I love Trine so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment