Sunday, November 7, 2010

Big Day- Shopping Day

Time flies, it is almost get to the end of this fall semester, but Thanksgiving is coming soon, Christmas is coming after then. How exciting life is here.  
By the time, I just feel that it is time to go shopping and have some fun off school. Some members of Multicultural Students Organization and International Students Association got together and went shopping yesterday the whole afternoon. When you walked in to the mall, you would feel it is the time of  winter but also the time of celebration. There are winter coats, scuffs, hats and boots everywhere. I saw a lot of decorations and a lot of goods on sale. 
I got a red cute dress for the annual international thanksgiving dinner and nice black coat. Also, scuffs,hats, and boots, I got totally ready for winter. lol. 
In the big shopping mall, I got the chance to eat some Chinese food which made my day. 
I really enjoyed my crazy shopping day- a lot of fun, and spent a lot of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment