Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year New Semester and New start

I am so excited about coming back to school to see all the friends and study new things.
Last night, it was bingo night. I went bingo even though I didn't win anything I still had a lot of fun to play bingo with friends together. It was so much fun about hearing people screaming about "bingo" and running for their prises.
Today is the first day of school, we had a big snow today however, I am so happy sitting in classroom to learn something.I got to motivate myself keep working hard to achieve whatever I want from this semester.
Tonight, we had Tuesday night worship. Travis talked about giving and taking. I am so thankful for those friendly families whomever have given homes for us.
By this new year and new semester, I wish I could have whatever I wanted got done and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment